Boat covers for the Hansa 2.3 and 303 Sailing boats
We have commissioned the quality sail and boat cover makers, Pinnell and Bax,to design and manufacture covers and sail socks for the Hansa range of boats.
These covers are designed to:
- Protect your boat and its sails from the harmful UV rays of the sun.
- The keel up designed prevents any standing water on the cover and allows the boat to be stored with its keel in place saving much heavy lifting.
- The sail socks allow the sails to be left furled to the mast without sustaining weathering damage
- Allow the boat to be stored virtually ready to sail making it quicker and easier for the sailor and/or the helpers.
- Keeps water out of the cockpit that can lead to the deterioration of ropes fitting etc.
- Protect and lengthen the life of all the electric components, if fitted.
- Deter theft of fittings etc